View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 08:24 AM   #28
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I hate the Red Wings...however something about the annoying Penguins has simply rubbed me the wrong way. So I find myself cheering for a 4 game Red Wing Sweep!!!

If anything it will further validate how awesome our Dallas Stars truly are...pushing the Wings to a 6th game should give everyone an added bit of hope for next year. Get past the Wings and we will win the cup for 2008/2009!!!

As much as I hate the Wings, I have to admit they have been something else to watch. Besides...people talk about teams and players paying their dues before they win everything...exactly what dues have the Pens paid...what has Crosboy paid...no for me it's time to show these kids a thing or two about playing Hockey!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote