View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #40
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I love Roddy, but I don't see him being a reliable #2 option in what will essentially be his first playoff run. If there's a deal for Melo, you have to do it. With Melo, even a cynic such as myself really likes our chances for a ring.

As it is, we have a collection of 3rd-4th options. Guys like Jet, Marion, Kidd, JJB, etc. have too many offensive limitations that are more exposed in the playoffs. Roddy is the only guy besides Dirk that can create his own shot, and I'm not relying on his rise to stardom.
Well you better learn to because they aren't trading him unless Melo agrees to sign an extension, which there is no way in hell he would.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote