View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 03:51 PM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jersey Collection

Just curious about what everyone's jersey collections look like. I currently only have 3 jerseys (2 Dirk and a Kidd).

I have a lot of good memories with the Kidd jersey. That jersey was my superstitious security blanket during the 2011 playoff run.

I kinda wish at this point that I had bought some others, like Nash, Terry, Howard etc while they were on the team. Are there websites that specialize in that sort of thing, or would I be better off just hitting eBay? What jerseys do you have / are planning on buying?

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 07-05-2016 at 03:52 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote