View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #79
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I am just posting this as a reminder to all participating managers that the second D-M league is drafting this Saturday at 1:30 PM CDT, although we still need one team to register in order to reach 10 teams.

If anybody reading this wants to participate, please feel free to sign up using the information posted below, otherwise I'll get my younger brother to register at the last minute so we have a full league, but he doesn't really want to participate, as he's only a casual football fan, so it would be much preferable to have another of our old fantasy stalwarts take the spot. Have a great one, and I look forward to the draft in about a day and half's span of time .

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
League ID#: 49344
League Name: DM_D_League
Password: PacManEra
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sat Aug 23 1:30pm CDT
Max Teams: 10

Last edited by Evilmav2; 08-21-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote