View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

This aint no dream team any more.
LeBron- no one is more of an egotistical and pathological douche than he.

Kobe - just a selfish, unlikable player

Kevin Love - hard to root for a guy that proclaims himself the "best" at his position (and better than Dirk) while whining about the team Minnesota puts around him.

Carmello- Primadonna, selfish and unlikable.

Chris Paul - maybe not a bad guy, but just cocky and as a Mavs fan I have a lot of bad blood for him and West.

Westbrook- I just hate that dude. He's overrated and cocky.

Deron - I liked the guy a lot and respected him. I still respect him but can never cheer for him again after his choice this summer to be the new mediocre team in the East.

I have nothing against Iggy. I respect Harden's game. I'll always cheer for Chandler. I just don't know much about Davis. Those are the only four guys that I can even stand on that team.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote