View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 02:01 PM   #52
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
For sure. 1 of JB and or Dinwiddie could technically alway be on the court with him. So moving the ball up court shouldn't be a problem anymore. And definitely don't want to dullen his edge. I honestly don't think that's even possible. Some guys are inherently 'that guy, pal', he just needs to learn how to control the force and read what he can take advantage of with efficiency.

To me it would mean, Luka seeing - he's challenging me to take him off the dribble and he's being a bitch about it, so I must defeat him in that fashion because he's a constant pest going back a ways. But it's not just 1v1, he has sagging defenders and random help doubling. So spread it and you can talk your mess as you back him down and embarrass him etc. There's other ways and he will likely learn them all. The kid is soo damn good.

On the other hand I personally like Mann, he's a guy who plays hard ans has some talent and isn't going to shy away from any match-up. You want that guy and hate to play against him...and I'd like to have him.
I like Mann as a player but he talks a lot. Not just against us. Seen him chirping against other teams too. I just prefer shit talkers to be better at basketball than he is. That’s how I always felt when playing too. The guys that never shut up are annoying as F***, but doubly so if they aren’t one of the best players on the court.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote