View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 08:18 PM   #67
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I love Robi's hustle & heart, but the guy is just not that talented. That contract a few years back was a mistake, just b/c we can't easily move him. And he's got another 2 years left, I think. He's not even that young. Just sucks b/c I think he's a nice 7th D to have around, but he makes $1.5 mil.

Daley is a guy who I said in the offseason I wouldn't mind seeing them move. I mean, he's young, cheap, I think totally movable. Would be nice to get a nice winger for him at the deadline, however, I don't really get the feeling they are looking to move him, do you?

Miettinen should pretty much always be a scratch unless people are hurt. Not a big fan of playing Fedoruk over, say, Ott, either.