View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Okay... Monday she missed her first game. We got the notification that they moved the Tuesday game to Monday 20 minutes before tipoff..... but she was already at bible study. They won though.

Wednesday night she played. Her team dominated again. The practice last week payed off well. They won 21 to 0. That ringer girl, I'm calling her Jessica Kidd now because she has added unbelievable passing skills in less than a week. Wednesday she pulled off 2 no look passes to team mates while in transition. Before Wednesday she would never pass without stopping first. I can't believe how fast she is developing.

Now my daughter did great as well. She can rebound like crazy (offensive and defensive). There are alot of rebounding chances because not alot of shots actually go in, but she has developed a knack for getting in position to grab them. Her dribbling has improved somewhat as well. There was one point where she grabbed and offensive rebound right in a perfect position to throw up a shot. I started yelling for her to shoot it because I could tell she didn't want to... She passed it anyway. When I asked her about it after the game she said she was nervous. I felt bad for her... and told her the normal things in that situation (don't be nervous, the only way a shot can go in is if you shoot it first, etc....).

Next week we play the same team we played Wednesday and then another practice. The following week we get rematched with the only team that has beaten us again. I look forward to that.