View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:10 AM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Hamlin was way overpaid, and Sensabaugh was avg at best, IMO this last year.

Defensively they were stout against the run, except in short yardage, and outside of a large NT to move Ratliff over on short yardage stuff, I just don't think you get much better across the D-line.

Maybe draft a LB for either of the inside backers, but you have a couple from last year draft that may be fine.

CB seems OK, and no need to draft high.

Safety is a concern.

OL is needy for depth, but not sure you want to draft real high.
TE is set.
RB is set.
QB is set.
WR -- maybe, but I question drafting high here.

So Safety, OL, or WR seem to be the high pick(s) -- and really safety seems like the best bet as low as they are drafting.

Who would you go with?
OL first round unless BPA is a heck of a value pick. I could also see a dominant NT being picked up in the first to shift Ratliff over to Spears' spot, as you hinted at.