View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:52 AM   #2010
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Coleman Hawkins - 6'10", 225 - #71 on the tankathon website so just out of drafting rank. could be a good signing to see what he's got. He's lanky with pretty good athleticism and though he's not a great shooter, definitely has NBA range from deep. Often runs the Illinois offense from the top of the key and often is at that same spot on defense (Illinois switches just about everything).
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote