View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #2
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Kerry Argued Case For Unilateral Preemptive Action In Iraq On CNN's CROSSFIRE In 1997...

This is what I honestly find the most disconcerting about John Kerry.

Not his economic policies. Not his proposed domestic programs. Not his stance on the war on terror. Certainly not his exaggerated heroism in Vietnam.

The most disconcerting thing about John Kerry is that he has no convictions of his own. He will take whatever position he deems most politically expedient AT THAT MOMENT, and then promptly shift to the opposite or a different position when it suits him.

I don't agree with George Bush on everything. But on the issues that I find most important, Bush has stayed the course and remained true to his convictions. The same simply can't be said for John Kerry.