View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 01:16 AM   #19
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I don't think Amare and Shaq is the ideal frontcourt for Lebron, but the sheer level of raw talent on that team would be enough to overwhelm just about anybody.

Edit: Shaq is definitely the weakest link here. What they really need is an athletic center who can run the floor with Lebron and Amare, play great helpside D, and block a ton of shots, like a healthy Tyson Chandler, or Jermaine O'neal circa 2003. If I were the Cavs' GM I'd be trying make a deal for Dalembert in the offseason.
Why? Without LeBron, (he will be in Dallas remember), Dalembert won't put them over the top.