View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:05 AM   #21
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
IMO, if the Cleveland Lebrons traded for Amare, they would fall below the Celtics and the Magic in a seven game series. I have a few reasons for this, but I'm too lazy and it's way passed my bedtime lol.

If they acquired Jamison however, I would catapult them to be the clear favorite to win the whole thing this year.
If your reason has to do with not playing defense, I'm not sure if there is a difference between the two. If it has to do with Amare being a sorry team player, then I might agree. Although I would still be scared of King James and Amare together.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote