View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #450
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
5-game series with Lee starting game 1 and 5, just like with Tampa.

Who goes after Lee considering Hunter got up yesterday? Still Hunter, or are they planning on going with Holland now? That Hunter/Holland game is just such an important one if Lee wins. That game will be the difference between a 5 game series becoming a 3 game series or a 2-0 lead in a 5 game series with NY having to beat CJ, Lewis, AND Lee back to back to back to keep us out of the World Series.

I will just focus on one game at a time just like our Rangers' do but man, I am so heart broken still that we couldn't be planning on facing NY up 3-0. It is what it is, and hell Lee still has to pitch like Lee and get us a 2-1 lead, but until he proves me wrong, that will absolutely happen. I believe in him wholeheartedly.

Go Rangers!!!
Hunter was up yesterday not to go into the game, but I think just to get in his side session. I think he was scheduled to do it anyway. Pitching in the bullpen at about 5 PM three days before he's scheduled to pitch might just be his regular routine.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote