View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:35 AM   #294
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No, let me settle the confusion. By breaking him, perhaps he has too tight a leash on him and or doesn't let him play in games he clearly should. I like RC I really do, I just think it's obvious that he isn't playing him enough. I think a lot of people feel this way and it's no coincidence.

I don't think you should take offense to the 89% of people on this forums JJB bashing, at least to the point where you are returning fire on a rookie who OBVIOUSLY has much more upside. Most people want newer, younger, faster, more athletic it's human nature. Keep in mind that JJB is in his 3rd year and is still doing the same things or worse than Roddy at times. You could argue because of that he should be in the D league.
I actually think JJB is stinking it up right now but he's not a turnover machine like roddy was last night and that just cannot be tolerated. I believe that fans who think RC should just roll with it and possibly lose games because of it are being silly. This is some serious stuff and to rail on RC because he's treating it that way doesn't make sense to me.

So fans are screaming that RC is killing jkiddo, but he doesn't have much choice at the moment. He's trying to get one of those guys (roddy or jjb) to break out and stop screwing up. He put roddy in over jjb and he screwed it up. then put jjb in and he screws it up, so he goes back to jkiddo.

But a lot of fans do not see why he has to do this and just rail on him for mistreating the rookie. Some things you just have to roll with until they either fix themselves or you are forced to do something about it.

JJB was not playing poorly early this year, he was quite good and now he's not. There actually is more likelyhood that jjb will go back to playing well than roddy actually being more consistent as the games get even bigger.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote