View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 12:05 PM   #907
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
He needs a new partner but I was tired of Bob myself. His "keys to the game" I always laughed out loud at. It would be stuff like "Grab rebounds" "hit open shots" "outscore the other team" ... ok maybe not that last one but seriously haha.
Yeah but he was easily the smartest PA guy in the league when it came to basketball. I like that he talks about the simple fundamentals of basketball because sadly lots of professional players don't do them. And it works for a younger/lesser informed audience too that might not know a lot about basketball and how the rules work. Great voice too.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote