View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 10:19 PM   #15
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Fortson suspended 3 games

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
I don't mean to be patronizing, but could we maybe do without comments of that sort? I see them as needlessly polarizing and misguided, especially given the seriousness of what happened and the strong opinions that many people hold regarding this issue.
Wow, you are one politically correct guy. Dont' wet your pants. Do you ever watch games? Where were you when freaking Malone elbowed Dirk? The KG-incident? I can't remember seeing you around here whining for people to calm down. It's not like Fortson murdered Zarko. Hell, if another guy puts his foot under Dirk's while he's landing, Dirk might be done for the season. Even if the guy didn't want to hurt Dirk, like Danny didn't want to hurt Zarko, in his own clumsy way. What are we going to do then? Strangle cute animals because you don't allow us to vent our anger here? Because comments on a FAN-BOARD might be polarizing? Gimme a break.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote