View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 03:49 PM   #6
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Default RE:Don't discount Dallas

I agree with you Sike, Terry certainly is beginning to learn how to be a point guard. I'm also starting to feel that his stock on this team is rising quickly. The guy is a legitimate shooting threat, and I thought the Mavs lost that with Nash leaving. I won't believe it yet, but I am starting to think he might be a better shooter than Nash. He'll have to show me some game winners before that becomes my maxim. Terry's still not consistently penetrating and hitting Damp off pick and rolls for dunks or kicking out to our perimeter shooters on a nightly basis. He still does that side to side dribbling crap in the backcourt which really drives me nuts.

Right now I rank Terry as the 3rd most important player behind Dirk #1 and Howard #2, and It looks like we can't beat anybody without Howard in the line-up.