View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 02:56 AM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I find your thread tasteless, juvenile, and offensive to all that is decent.

I find your anger misplaced.

Unlike you, I respect a former All-Star and many year veteran who brings a certain presence to the team.

Keep stroking Cuban off, while at the same time you burn a guy at the stake who sells out for you the best he knows how.

That's a typical Mavs fan these days. It's not what you've done before, it's what you've done for me lately. Oh, and we DO NOT mind burning you at the stake. Boo Finley when he gets here. Boo Nash. Boo 'em all. No respect for franchise tradition.

Most of you guys don't deserve. You simply don't deserve. I swear, the Mavericks fans of the last two years are the whiniest, bitchiest, most self-serving fans I have ever seen in twenty-plus years of watching sports. You are ENTITLED sons of bitches.

May you enjoy the fruits of your filthy labor. You certainly don't deserve any kind of success.

Last edited by kg_veteran; 11-07-2006 at 09:36 AM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote