View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 03:22 AM   #71
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

With the lack of emotion that come across in internet posts, there's a fine line between negative and hatred. Obviously this thread was fueled by a heart breaking lost, and there have been quite a few that stack has blown in the final seconds actually. I seem to remember many negative threads started by you about Avery, and how he isnt that good, how he isnt prepared, all with the undertone that Nellie is god and Avery is horseshit. If you don't believe that then say it now.

Hell your biggest backup to your claim is that the real brains is del harris. Real good he did tonight huh?

All I'm saying dude is that while all of us (including you, me, and every other board member) are struggling through the loss, you always find a way to plug in your own anti-avery-cuban agenda. If you don't like the team, don't root for them. Knowing that you really are a long time fan of the team I know that's not possible, so how about not taking it out on the rest of us.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote