View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #9
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

The crazy part is that many were boycotting FORD due to their affiliation with the Gay and Lesbian community.

Why not take a page out "X"? Build up and support only from your affiliation.

Start up a Conservative Motors employing disgruntled employees who lost their jobs in Detroit due to the current economic conditions.

Do the same with other products and services so that those who want to buy based on politics can do so.

Pretty soon everyone is going to boycott everything, which makes no freakin sense!!!

Enough is enough, is it not apparent that so many of these politicians want nothing more than to see us ripping each other apart, while they continue to get more and more rich and powerful.

The further we get, the more it begins to seem plausible that citizens can revolt and get rid of the current government.

It's like the old frog in the pot of water...gradually the heat to the pot is turned up, the frog doesn't notice until he dies in the boiling water.

We the citizens are the frog, and our government has and continues to turn up the heat...will we sit by and let it boil over until we are all dead, or will we rise up and stand up to our criminal government?

I don't know about you, but I would rather not wait until its too late...all though I fear we may have already crossed that line...
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote