View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future
Default Delonte West's Baffoonedness

I know its just one of those petty things, but West losing his cool and finger-boning a guy in the ear is pretty lame. I think because of that, he won't be a maverick next year. Granted its not quite as bad as Jason Terry punching a guy in the nuts, in the playoffs, but its enough of a personal qualm for me to not want to see him aboard next year. Maybe I'm in the minority here, because West is a good basketball player. Certainly their best offseason acquisition. But last year was so great because everyone kept their cool in the playoffs, didn't let emotion get to them.

Even Dirk has fallen victim to emotion this year, and that displeases me. Aren't you supposed to get LESS emotional as you age, not more? It seems like every time the camera cuts to Dirk he's mouthing G-D M-Fer or some crap, which is really less than I expect from Dirk. He should be held to a higher standard since he is the heart and soul of the team. And frankly its a bit disappointing. Sorry if some of you don't agree with me, but I think that is one of their biggest dis-likeable faults this year.