View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
oh crap.... my 7 year old daughter put a skull and crossbones flag up on her wall this summer....

does this mean I have to kill her?
Yeah, you probably should. The odds of her growing up to be a genocidal nazi are admittedly pretty slim, but I don't see how we can take such an unncessary chance with so many lives at stake.

Best Case Scenario if we act: Hatred is eliminated from the human condition, you save oodles on college tuition

Worst Case Scenario if we don't act: Your daughter starts a reign of terror that lasts for several millenia, human civilization as we know it is lost forever, you've got to pay for her braces too.....

It's really a no-brainer when you stop and think about it.