View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 06:00 PM   #897
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I loved Nellie so I'm bias when it comes to him LOL

But as for RC I kind of view him in that class with Doc Rivers and despite winning a title in Boston, Rivers was let go right?

People assume if you want to move on from RC that means you think he's a bad coach.

Which is not the case for me

I just think sometimes after awhile a different voice or system might actually be needed.

He has the 1 title but that shouldn't be something to hold on to a coach forever if the product on the floor isn't improving.

The Mavs have are kind of in a stand still IMO.

I've seen lot's of coaches get let go after rendering the same results year after (1st Round exits)
Unless Luka says he can’t deal with RC or needs a new voice I think it’s in our best interest to roll with Rick.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote