View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 01:03 PM   #914
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

I have to admit that I was very critical of the Mavs when they were battling with Covid and was on that terrible losing streak. I was so frustrated that I even wrote Mr. Cuban. Surprisingly, he wrote saying that they are just tired and hammered with injuries. He did promise that it would get better. He fulfilled his promise that it has gotten better. I am not sure what to expect of the Mavs. I think they are sky's the limit now. Luka and KP bring a lot to the table. I hope Hardaway doesn't go into a slump. We need his aggression even when no one wants to shoot. He can shoot us out of a game but he can shoot us back into one too. I like the JJ and Melli signings. Melli played one game and it shows that he is versatile. I like that the Mavs are trying to be good defensively. It doesn't just happen every night. I think we should just enjoy the ride for now. No need to be critical of Rick or what not. Just enjoy for now.