View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #190
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I know It's like candy land, seriously. Man U just officially announced on their site they have accepted Madrid's bid for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Now if we could only get Florentino Perez to think defense and bring Nemanja with Cristiano....... we would be so set. Have Pepe straighten out (which he seems like he will after that disgraceful game near the season's end) and pair up with Vidic at the back, and finally Casillas will have a defense worthy of his superman-like goalkeeping.

From the midfield on it'll all take care of itself with the real Diarra coming back, and hopefully we don't get rid of Ruud, move Raul to the bench (I know, pipe dream), and we're all set.

I still don't know what to do with Higuain...... he has certainly shown to be worthy of a first team, but would be such a luxury to bring off the bench.

We have a good problem: so many good players, not enough spots on the roster. I think we can get away with rotating Van der Vaart, Sneijder and Robben somewhere up front, as one or two of them are always injured.......