View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 10:55 AM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

That is actually very amusing. I'm sure that many of the top members of this forum that no longer want to post regularly because of poor content think that's just a damn fine idea. I know that a few of your little buddies like to sit around and have a big circle jerk from time to time whacking off to idiotic threads such as the ones that you are known to associate with.. But hey, that's fine. It's fine for you and your circle jerking friends to drag the site down. Who really cares? It's just a site that was once great but now resembles a cross between Mavstalk and something you'd see from a bunch of fifth graders. "hey look at my poopie"

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-13-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote