View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 10:07 AM   #17
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

I am by no means a KLove fan, but that Cleveland team is just lost without any direction. Kevin Love had 8 FGA including 6 3PA. For a team's #2 scoring option, that is nowhere near enough. I put the vast majority of the blame on 1) Ty Lue as I don't have any confidence in his coaching and 2) Management as they basically traded Kyrie for some ok role players.

Lebron had another triple double which is good except his FG% wasn't great. KLove had another monster rebounding game but was non-existent in other areas. And after those two, they rely on streak players like JR who sucked for the first three quarters, then hit shots, and then disappeared again.

Basically for this team to win, Lebron has to get a triple double with 30+ points. KLove has to maintain 15+ rebounds and get around 20 points. And someone else needs to step up at some point in the game to provide a few minutes of relief.

The internet is going to explode with Stephenson + Lebron memes if the Pacers win this series.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote