View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #33
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Didn't the Spurs staff clear him but he got his own guy and was not so definitive or something? The whole thing is hush hush and I expect some light will be shed after his departure. The bridge might be burned though if he didn't feel right and certainly didn't feel healthy enough to play, and meanwhile the spurs medical staff, coaching staff, and other players were basically calling him out on it. I think Parker even said his injury was worse and was calling out his toughness or something. So while I think he should be with his team if he is healthy I also think there is prolly some blame to go around in this whole ordeal. Kawhi just doesn't seem like the kind of guy to up and become a malcontent like Rondo.
I could be wrong, but I thought the Spurs training staff misdiagnosed the injury initially which is why he went and found his own group of doctors.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote