View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 01:40 PM   #34
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I could be wrong, but I thought the Spurs training staff misdiagnosed the injury initially which is why he went and found his own group of doctors.
Maybe that was it. I didn't follow it closely because I thought it was just something blown out of proportion originally. But if there is mistrust from Kawhi about the Spurs and then on top of that they basically call him out and if what you say is true then they called him out when it was the team staff's fault in the first place... Then I gotta say, if I were Kawhi I wouldn't set foot on the court as a Spur until I was literally 100% and figuratively shitting rainbows and not a second before.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote