Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #1998
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, if we were picking #7 I wouldn't hesitate to pick Mikal -- but with the guys sitting there at #5, we almost HAVE to pick for upside alone... All I know is that whoever ends up getting him is going score an "A" for the draft.
I wonder if Chicago would want to move up two spots and maybe we can work out some type of deal to get #7 and #22.
If I'm not mistaken they have some interest in Porter and Bamba and there is a chance both could be gone when they pick.

I think Bridges would be a really nice fit with DSJ and Barnes and there should be someone decent at #22.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote