View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 09:41 AM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Nellie on Barkley

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
No Barkley?

Coach Don Nelson said he always turns the volume down whenever he's watching basketball, especially on TNT when Charles Barkley is the studio analyst.

"You know Charles," Nelson said. "We know he's not sitting in front of the TV watching the games. That's the last thing he's doing.

"He's on his cell phone. He's not sitting there studying."

Ever since Nelson's team has become known in some circles as among the NBA's elite, Barkley has been a vocal critic of the Mavericks.

I wonder if this will gain any steam or get any pub. I hope this is like the little snowball on top of the mountain.

What we need is a provocative and hopefully fineable statement by Cubes about Barkley.

How about I wouldn't hire Charles Barkley to review the menu at Dairy Queen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]