View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 05:53 PM   #336
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MylsiX View Post
I think Hillary is just laying another scam down since she isnt running. The DNC/media is trying to ignore and destroy the most searched candidate in the last debate. Hillary is just doing her part in the brainwashing. I bet shes also heard Bill talking about her in his sleep. Lol They cant have somebody that calls out the media and is against wars winning the nomination. She barely gets called on but is a good debater. She also called out the DNC and Hillary for rigging it last time against Bernie, so theres bad blood there. This is good news for DT because she is their best candidate. I could be wrong but thats why I think Hillary is doing this.
Wow. Russian bots are trying hard.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote