View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #24
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

I like to vote on election day, call me a sentimentalist.

but this year, expecting it to be very crowded on election day, I voted last week, it took about 30 minutes so many other people were also voting early.

I wonder if so many people voted early that the lines won't be so bad today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
How about victory for Freedom. Where's the news on the success we have had in Iraq? We are winning, or have won the war in Iraq and we are working through an exit plan, with a goal of having a surge in Afghanistan.

I say, Thank YOU for President Bush.

As for the crippled economy, we've gone over this too many times to count...the current situation is a result of the Carter and Clinton years, with some help from ACORN.

Heck, you could even contribute the war budget to Clinton and how he destroyed the military during his watch.

Now if Obama wins, you have Frank pushing for a 25% cut on military spending...I'm sure he and the Democrats are planting the seeds of destruction for the Republicans to have to clean up...all at a price that they can make the Republicans look bad for doing the right thing.

Yes, I voted for President Bush, twice and to this day, I remain proud of his leadership...his focus has been on what it needed to be. National Defense and continued growth of Freedom.

Yes, there were mistakes...given the sham of intelligence and how much Clinton downsized and destroyed our intelligence capabilities, President Bush and the REST OF CONGRESS acted on the intel that was provided. Once the decisions where made, we as Americancs had no choice but to perservere to victory, or risk being weakened by terrorist.

This economy and our government burden has been at the hands of supporting this war on terror. Had Clinton not been busy under the table with interns, perhaps he would have seen the impending dangers and protected America. As it turns out his oral activities have cost thousands of American lives and Billions of Dollars, yet he gets to walk away with nothing more than a stained dress.

How quickly or easily some are fooled.

Enjoy your American Flag and American Pride while you can...Just remember Hitler was a gifted speaker as well, now we can watch as Obama begins to put his brand of nationality to work.
there is no one who has as darkly tinted rose colored glasses as you. not even close.

you exonerate bush for the housing crisis when increased home ownership was one of his stated goals...remember "the ownership society"? nah, you expunged this from your memory, it reduces the tint in those glasses.

then you blame clinton for "the war budget"...uh, guess the guy who started the unnecessary war that caused the "war budget" doesn't deserve the blame, right? unbelievable.

you close by comparing obama to hitler. that is so insulting to those who lost friends and family to the murderous nazis, not to mention insulting to those who support obama out of a desire for equality and a better america....just way over the top. I'm sure that you would be aghast if anyone were to compare bush to hitler, yet you feel the license to do that very thing yourself to obama.

common sense is lacking in so many people today....

Last edited by Mavdog; 11-04-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote