View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #40
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The only other thing we got to vote on in Denton County was some lousy stuff for improving roads and infrastructure. Booooring.
I only voted FOR the one improving police, fire infrastructure (and yes I realize it was more than just that but that was specifically why I voted for it). The other one I voted against.

I brought my kids, as I always do. Although this was the first time for my son. I got him pumped up about going to vote and so when I was done and we were leaving he didn't want to leave because he hadn't voted yet. It was a Kodak moment.

My oldest daughter, God bless her, is convinced that Palin is going to win. She ignores me when I tell her otherwise. Because all she sees are McCain/Palin signs in the surrounding neighborhood.