View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 11:32 PM   #87
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
Anybody have any problem with the job starters 3,4 & 5 did this first trip through the rotation?
Truthfully, Holland was very average. That said, 3/5 was solid as hell. Above solid - outstanding really. I am hopeful that Holland can get there but I am certainly not sold on him between the ears. He appears to need 1 more offseason so he can lose his nerd and find his Harry.

Still wish Feliz was starting, but I can't overlook how great he has been so far closing these games out. That was of course the sting you knew you created by moving him - you gained that arm for 6-9 innings in one game but lost that arm for the next 4 with someone else having to finish ballgames.

It is working this way so far - no doubt. Keep it up young pups.