View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 01:52 AM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Nice pickup chummy, I actually picked him up today, after I heard about the no-no. I have a first week bye this week
You lucky schmo. I was in second place two weeks ago, but then I lost Manny and it seems recently I lost Hafner, and the rest of my team decided to magically stop hitting. I've been cutting guys left and right. It pains me to do it. Like Teahen, for example. I rode that dude. I cut Adam Dunn. Hell, I cut Ray Durham, but thankfully not until after he gave me two homeruns night before last. I'm in such a bind that I am just trying to find players to play on the off-day tomorrow, so that I can catch up some in the batting race. (My opponent has only five guys batting, I think.)

I've just been killed lately. I have both Rivera and Street, and you know what's going on with them. I included Jones in a big trade, and he has sucked ten tons of ass lately. Thank god I was able to pick up Lidge and Stanton recently. At least they are giving me *some* saves.

But my offense has gone to hell in a handbasket. After the first couple days this week, I was hitting .155. I am used to hitting .355!

I've been scouring the waiver wire, though. I may still have a chance this week.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote