View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 06:43 AM   #106
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Wow, this thread's GREAT. But we ARE depriving some small village of its idiot.

Just nod in agreement, and it'll ALL be over.

Yes cred.....err, Silk Smoov, you ARE right sir. I for one believe Mark Cuban WILL break the bank to sign Billips.

EDIT: Why the hell break the bank anyway? What did it EVER do to you to elicit such violent action? I say leave the bank be......
It was a personal attack from Mary. All of a sudden she called me a credit guy, and the lynch mob started. I have never seen grown people act like that. It makes me think that maybe this board is full of kids playing on the computer. I guess some of them are not smart enough to know that I am the poster Silk Smoov and nothing else. If I wasnt then I guess I would be banned for being the credit guy. I dont know why they would not think the same

As of matter of fact, this Mary poster has given me negative rep since I been here, and that makes it personal. I am starting to wonder if this Mary person is in love with Dirk.

It is real easy to see its personal, because my thread said something about Cuban breaking the bank to sign Billups. What does that have to do with any stupid remarks that Mary and company given me? Nothing. I could easily chop up many posts by them as well, but I dont, because it is no need to. You either ignore it or just post a logical reply back w/o insults. Actually these actions from Mary is harrasment. I have sent several messages on looking into this. Right now I just put Mary on ignore and all her messages say hidden.

This message is hidden because mary is on your ignore list.

Last edited by Silk Smoov; 05-17-2007 at 07:06 AM.