View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 AM   #114
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Aaah, memories.

BTW, after reading most of that thread, there's absolutely no question that they're the same poster. No question.
You indeed are clueless and you let Mary suck you in on her antics. I have given you the benefit of doubt that you were not and just poking fun in some sort of way, but Mary is cunning and you believe her/him. This is very sad. I see now that Mary is the so called expert here and when she feels dangered by someone speaking basketball talk so puts them in the boat as past posters.

My background has been checked by a couple of Mods and DJ. I am not here to brag or be better than anyone. I just post because I love the Mavs and sometimes I try to pass on some information that I have or get. Nothing else.