Thread: NBA v NHL
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 04:03 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default NBA v NHL

Both sides have their hardcore loyal fans...but the numbers show that this is a more interesting debate that one may think.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...nt=1&success=1

As for one fan, myself...I like both sports...but my frustrations with the Mavs and the NBA in general have caused me to tune out. The only portion of a Mavs game I have watched this year is the 4td qtr against the Lakers, needless to say, they didn't do anything to win me over.

I have watched nearly every Stars game...and that is actually getting to be painful. I have attended one Stars game...thus my sports time and money has gone to the Stars and the NHL over the Mavs and the NBA.

I still keep up, read stories, check out the message boards...but it's interesting to see the NHL actually making a run at the NBA and being stronger than I first thought.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote