View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 12:15 AM   #1195
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd is basically begging Cuban to take the bait and fire him. Why though? This all seems like it's on purpose.

I mean, just read this postgame quote..

?Yeah, you know, when you look at [Jaden Hardy]'s end of game in today's game, they were taking advantage of him being a rookie. They put him in everything and he struggled. So, I didn't want to leave him out there on an island and when you look at [Christian Wood], he understands there were some breakdowns so we had to figure out how to get some stops once we were down. And then, also be able to score and for both of those guys offensively, it wasn't you know, at a high level. So I went with a different group to be able to generate offense and defense at the same time.?

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 03-30-2023 at 12:25 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote