View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 05:10 PM   #85
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Md - you've variously argued that Ron Paul "reflects the purest form of the party's ideology" and that "the gop of today is not the party of goldwater, and surely not the party of libertarians either." I believe these two statements are in conflict and I don't care to guess which is actually your position.

Regardless of what the Republican party may have believed in the past, what it believes today is all that is relevant. Republican is as Republican does.

....and, neither Gingrich or Thompson have thrown their hat into the ring. If they do I'll revise my estimate for Paul.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-24-2007 at 05:24 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote