View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 04:24 PM   #88
usafreedom3

usafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura aboutusafreedom3 has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SIZE="3"
alexamenos]Saul Anuzis, Chairman of Michigan GOP, petitioned to exclude Ron Paul from future debates because Paul's opposition to the Iraq war. IOW, it is a fact that high-ranking GOP members want to exclude Paul from debates, and your statement is therefore factually incorrect.

This *ridiculous 911 conspiracy theory* as you call it is cited in the 911 Commission report and backed by the CIA's former head of the Bin Laden unit, among others. That you would refer to Paul's views as a *ridiculous conspiracy theory* indicates that you are either:

a) incredibly stupid and ignorant; or
b) intellectually dishonest.

Inasmuch as only three posts prior to your last post in this thread is a post which lays out Paul's views and the concept of blowback, I cannot reasonably imagine that you are just stupid and ignorant. You must therefore also be quite a liar, and I generally prefer to deal with liars as little as possible.

cheers, and please go somewhere else.

alex
[/SIZE]

First off I will go wherever I want, and I need no suggestions or veiled threats from you. Trust me, that is a place you do not want to go.

In terms of your charge about the 911 conspiracy theory, I saw Ron Paul in a video clip at a meeting not only not denounce the possibility, but in fact he fuleed more speculation that there could have been a conspiracy involving 911. Perhaps you should go view it for yourself, though I don't want to tell you where to go.

As for people not wanting him in further debates, yes you are correct that there are a select few, but I am sure you could find a few who would want any single candidate out of the debates. I know of no concerted effort by Fox, or the GOP (those in charge in DC) to get him out of the debates. Assuming you do not speak with them (you appear that you would not believe them anyway because they are not fellow anarchists) then I surmise you know of no concerted effort form the heads of the GOP, or Fox News.

Open debate is cool, but throwing around "liar, liar pants on fire" makes you sound like a nutty leftist. You seem to be pretty intelligent, though often wrong, and that is beneath you. I encourage you to step it up a notch and live up to your potential. Sorry it took me so long to get back to this thread. I was secretly meeting with GOP officials to get Ron Paul out of the debates!
usafreedom3 is offline   Reply With Quote