View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:40 AM   #115
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
Dude, the World Bank is AWFUL for the world. do you realize how much money 3rd world contries owe it? They will never get their debt payed off. and in return the World Bank gets to decide what that countries exports are. so if america needs more juju bees they can order uganda (or whatever) to produce these juju bees instead of their usual wheat crops. crops they use to feed their own country. that forces "uganda" to import wheat from another one of the World Banks countries. at rediculously low prices, too. thus ensuring that countries who owe money cant make enough money to even cover their interest for the season.

YES the world would be a HELL of a lot better WITHOUT the world bank.
that's one. But to be honest I just pulled that one out of my rear. I don't follow it that closely. My point of using it was to make clear that with a strict isolationist policy the aid we provide would also dry up.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote