View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 01:48 AM   #4051
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
To be fair, the only time in Minnesota that KG had a better roster than Dirk, the Wolves had the most wins in the NBA. And even that season, the quality of rosters was pretty debatable.
I'm pretty sure the Pacers had the best record that year.

And I'd say the Wolves definitely had a better roster than the Mavs- maybe not in terms of total level of talent, but light years better in terms of fundamental soundness. That Mavs roster was just a f*cking mess- far far less than the sum of its parts.

Edit: That being said, I'm still with you though about KG being the best player in the league that year. He was just unbelievable.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 08-01-2014 at 01:48 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote