View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 12:57 PM   #19
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Man Boston sucks. Have fun watching them all year ames.

After I got home I watched the goals again on the DVR. It was in HD last night. That is so sweet in HD.

I did not like Ott on the penalty kill.

I do not like the fact that Zubov has been on the ice for all 5 goals against. He made a couple of real bonehead plays last night in his own end. It's a good thing he's got that offensive upside, because he's really starting to worry me.

And that was about as far away from the goal as you will ever seen Brenden Morrow score a goal.

I'm holding judgement on this game until tonight's game is over. The predators shut out the Avs the other night when they were on the 2nd night of a back to back....why are they so lucky with the scheduling?