View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 09:29 AM   #224
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I hate to be a debbie downer, but honestly the trail of mismanagement beginning with the KP trade might be too much to overcome. OKC is young and hungry and arguably better than us not considering the assets they?ve amassed (and have Chet coming back). If Harden and Wemby end up on the Rockets you can kiss playoffs goodbye next year too.
There's really no reason to believe the Mavs can right the ship, but like my dad going out for beer, I still hope he eventually comes back home.

We're going to find out what Luka is about this offseason. Because everyone in the media is coming down hard on him. I think he will grind.