View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 09:36 PM   #98
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Well that throw that Quincy Carter got wouldnt have been picked because they guy jumped and it tipped from his fingers. If the guy istn there Galloway might have to dive for it. Anyway we can sit here all day and talk about how much luck Quincy whould have had but the problem is he didnt. He made the passes and they were completed. I agree ROB, but unfortunaetly listening to the ticket today BIO is just another one of those guys that are out there. People say Quincy hasnt showed anything well today he showed me he can carry the Cowboys offesne and when the game which he did.

BTW, in a previous post I didnt blame the Cowboys OLINe. Well I do. Its horrible im sorry to say. Panthers dline is that damn good but the effort I saw from Larry and others proved to me that someone is hurt or they just suck. Other than Gurode and Allen there is no one on this offensive line that would start for any other teams and Allen is playing liek shit also. ITs amazing what the Cowboys offense is doing now with this o-line but those 7 sacks Q got is nothing unfamiliar it is goin to happen I just wanna know why arent Panthers 6-0 right now with that D.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote