View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #25
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I think its amazing to see just how much Wright has improved from the beginning of the year. What most people don't realize when they talk about him on here is how much he handles the ball. Hes a really good overall player IMO, and would be even better if he improves is 3pt shot. Soo hopefully he works on that this summer and I would like to see this guy as our future starting 2. I think he can make it.
Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention to him, but he looks pretty much the same to me. He is definitely not starting material, and never will be. Don't hold your breath for him to improve his 3pt shot. He's 25 and has been in the league 4 years already. By that point guys pretty much are what they are.

Edit: Ghazi, just out of curiosity, when was the last time the Mavs beat a team that they weren't "supposed" to beat?

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 03-25-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote