View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #432
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I have a giant hairy mole near my crotch that has disgusting spots all over it...sometimes it tells me to "feed" it, I usually ignore it, but sometimes I just can't because the hunger grows SOOOO strong...so I go to the McDonalds playplace and wait for a child who's mommy is not paying close enough attention...then I luer the child with candy and promises of a rocketship ride...then I pass out and the mole takes over...when I wake up there is a huge "mole mess" that I'm always stuck to deal with....well, that certainly was very descriptive...don't tell
I'm going to report you!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote